|The Students of the University Shall
- Devote whole heartedly in acquiring the knowledge imparted by the teachers with the help of prescribed books, published literature and experimental work in laboratories and fields during their studies at the University.
- Be regular in attending classes and shall maintain at least 75% attendance in the classes.
- Maintain the notes and list of the lectures delivered by the teachers in the class.
- Maintain and preserve in good condition the books and literature received by them from the University Libraries.
- Handle with care and caution the equipment, instruments, tools and machines available in the laboratories at the research or demonstration farms, livestock and poultry experiment stations, and veterinary clinics of the University.
- Extend cooperation and response to the teachers as could be conducive to ththe attainment of more and more knowledge and learning.
- Show to the teacher’s utmost an undivided respect, obedience and recognition as would be considered in terms of morality, obligatory on the part of son or child towards his parents and elders in family.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness in the classrooms, laboratories, corridors, compounds, and hostel rooms as could be expected of any human being in respect of his own dwelling, home, or abode.
- To participate fully and whole heartedly in sports, games, and extracurricular activities with the object of developing a healthy body for a healthy mind.
- To encourage activities that may create a sense of brotherhood and affinity among the students.
- Maintain identity as a student at the University and oneness among all students by wearing the gown and identity badges on chest as may be prescribed by the University.
- Contribute actively to the development of national ideology and Islamic mode of life.
- Implicit obedience and follow the rules, instructions, guidelines issued by the University authorities from time to time.
- Show due respect and regard to all leaders of national fame, scholars, and religious leaders without distinction.
- And generally, do all acts and deeds as would be, conducive for elevating the image of the University in the society and raising prestige of the University as proud students thereof.