Quality Enhancement Cell has been established at Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam in 2006 in second phase of QECs established by Higher Education Commission. All the departments of the University have completed the self-assessment process and prepared self-assessment report of at least one degree program either at Bachelor level or post-graduation level. QEC is following up to conduct periodic self-assessment for the degree programs offered by the different departments of University in order to improve them and insure high academic standards. The main objectives of self-assessment are:
- Maintain and continuously enhance academic Standard.
- Enhance students’ learning
- Verify that existing programs meet their objectives and institution Goals.
- Provide feedback quality assurance of academic programs.
- Prepare the academic program for review by discipline councils.
Each academic program shall undergo a self-assessment every two years (assessment cycle). The Quality Enhancement Cell is responsible for planning, coordinating and following up on the self-assessment activities. The steps of the procedure for Self-Assessment are as follows: